GLASS CONTAINER DEPOSITS
How It Works
1. On your first order, you pay a small refundable deposit on a refillable glass container, filled with the ingredient or product you have purchased. The containers are transparent glass jars with stainless steel lids or amber Boston Rounds with a reusable plastic spray gun or twist cap for refills.
2. Your order is delivered to your door.
3. When you place your next order, get any empty glass jars, labels and lids ready for collection. Ensure the empty glass jars and lids are free from caked on ingredients or product:
- Transparent jars and stainless steel lids, and Boston Rounds containing liquids or viscous edibles, like jam for example, should be rinsed as they will leave a residue.
- Transparent jars with stainless steel lids containing dry ingredients do not need to be rinsed if the contents are not caked on.
4. When we deliver your next order, simply switch out any empty jars, labels and lids. We will check the jars and lids have been returned to us in a reusable condition and transport them back to our specialist kitchen for sanitization. Any labels that are readable and clean should also be returned for reuse.
5. We refund your deposit(s) in cash when we make your next delivery, or when you arrange a separate collection.
|Size of Glass Container||Deposit||Jar||Lid|
|500ml Transparent Glass Jar with Stainless Steel Lid||$1.00||China||Canada|
|750ml Transparent Glass Jar with Stainless Steel Lid||$1.00||China||Canada|
|1.9l Transparent Glass Jar with Stainless Steel Lid||$2.50||USA||USA|
|3.8l Transparent Glass Jar with Stainless Steel Lid||$3.50||USA||USA|
|500ml Amber Boston Round||$1.00||China||China|
|1l Amber Boston Round||$2.00||China||China|